Accept Online Payments in
Reach a global market with a single integration to our secure payment platform flexible enough to suit your specific business needs. With DPO Pay, you can collect online payments from shoppers in Nigeria and internationally while getting paid in NGN, USD, GBP, or any other currency of your choice.
Choose from an array of shopping carts or readily available API’s that will help your customers checkout.
Trusted by the Best Companies
Offices in Nigeria
One Payment Limited, Block 2, Plot C1C, 5th Avenue, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
M-F: 08:00 – 17:30
S-S: 09:00 – 16:00
Who can open an account with DPO?
We provide online payment solutions to Merchants of all industries and sizes. Our integrations specialists tailored our DPO Pay solution for eCommerce businesses, Airlines, Travel & Tourism, Educational Institutions, Insurance companies and the Hospitality sector.
Regulations of Online Payments in Nigeria
The Nigerian government has launched initiatives to expand mobile broadband use nationally and has not regulated or restricted online or mobile payments. Nigerian businesses that accept online payments must comply with the credit card companies’ standards and regulations and the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Payment Card Network Regulations also apply:
- Card account number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Card expiration date as it appears on the card
- Cardholder’s statement address
- Assess if the card has a start date and keep it on record
- Obtain a contact number and the name of the issuing financial
* MasterCard requires that merchants comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
* American Express (AMEX) recommends that goods shipped only be done to the cardholder’s billing address.
One Payment Limited (DPO) is a licensed Payment Service Provider by the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN), (AIP) under the Payment Systems Act of 2007.