Accept Online Payments in
DPO’s leading online payment solution connects businesses in Zanzibar to the rest of Africa with a single integration to get paid online.
Seamless Checkout Gets You
Paid Online Quickly & Securely
Easily accept online payments with solutions tailored to fit your business needs and help you grow.
Use Payment Links to
Make Your Invoices
Quickly generate an invoice and a corresponding payment link from your DPO Dashboard. Send these to your customers via email, SMS or even WhatsApp as a request for payment.
Who can open an account with DPO?
We provide online payment solutions to Merchants of all industries and sizes. Our integrations specialists tailored our DPO Pay solution for eCommerce businesses, Airlines, Travel & Tourism, Educational Institutions, Insurance companies and the Hospitality sector.
Regulations of Online Payments in Zanzibar
Tanzanian businesses that accept online payments must comply with the payment card network regulations and the PCI DSS.
* Visa required the following data be collected:
- Card account number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Card expiration date as it appears on the card
- Cardholder’s statement address
- Assess if the card has a start date and keep it on record
- Obtain a contact number and the name of the issuing financial
* MasterCard requires that merchants comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
* American Express (AMEX) recommends that goods shipped only be done to the cardholder’s billing address.
DPO is a registered Payment Service Provider currently obtaining a license from the Bank of Tanzania (BoT) under the National Payment Systems (NPS) Act 2015.