Whistleblowing is defined as the reporting, by employees or external parties, of information concerning wrongdoing, including in the following areas:
• Breaches of the Group’s internal policies and procedures
• Breaches of legal and regulatory requirements
• Breaches of the Group’s Code of Conduct
• Corruption, Bullying, Victimization, Bribery, Harassment, Market Abuse
• Any other actions that may bring the Group into disrepute, including money laundering and other criminal acts committed by employees
Why should you report?
DPO Pay by Network encourages employees and others who have serious concerns about any kind of information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical or not correct within an organization that is either private or public to come forward and raise their concerns.
Who should you report?
What is Safecall?
How do you make a report?
Safecall – a third-party confidential reporting service staff can get in touch with at any time of the year, 24/7
Egypt 0800 000059
Jordan +962 6 568 6002
Nigeria +44 191 516 7764
United Kingdom 0800 915 1571
Saudi Arabia 800 844 2067
South Africa 0800 990 243
United Arab Emirates 8000 4413376
Sending a report to their website