Hello, DPO Pay Mobile!
We’re thrilled to reintroduce our refreshed, new payments app DPO Pay Mobile. We are proudly committed to transforming Africa’s digital landscape, bringing innovative technological advancements that help your business grow and make it easy to grow.
Over the past few months, our Teams have been working tirelessly to bring you an interface that is better, bolder, and slick. You asked for new features, so here they are!
– Avoid human error by scanning your customer’s card to capture their details for payment.
Transactions and Reports
– View and manage your transactions and create reports all in one place.
Upfront Settlements View
– Get a complete view of your next settlement date and how much you are owed. Our dynamic interface lets you choose what views are available to different users.
Still Thinking Global
– Accept payments globally with our multi-currency solution allows customers to pay in a currency of their choice.
Specify User Access
– Give your Team access to the app, allowing them specific admission to add value to your business operations.
– Show your customers a QR code to scan and pay their way.
Send Payment Links
– Send payment links allowing your customers to pay online in any currency with their choice of many payment methods.
Coming to iOS!
– DPO Pay Mobile will be released on the iOS App Store on 1 December 2022
Related: Choosing the right payment solution
DPO Pay Mobile allows credit and debit card payments from leading global card networks like Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
We’ve integrated with Africa’s favourite mobile money wallets like mPesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, Orange Money, and MTN MoMo allowing your customers to choose the most convenient way to pay.
Related: Easy payment integration
How it Works:
Get paid on the go; get started with DPO Pay Mobile today.
Download or update on Google Play Store
*iOS released 1 December 2022