Integrate DPO Pay on your
DPO offers an Odoo plugin that seamlessly connects your Odoo Store with DPO Pay as a Payment Gateway. This single integration allows you to accept online payments in the form of Mobile Money, Credit Cards, and more. Sign up for a DPO Pay account, and start transacting online.
Limitless Possibilities to
Customise and Extend
It is also quick to set up and offers an abundance of tools to help your online business grow.
- Powerful and flexible
- App integration
- Customisable ready-to-use themes
- An All-in-One solution
How to Integrate Odoo
Visit our Github page to learn how to easily integrate DPO Pay with Odoo.
Accept Payments, Fast & Easy
Run a modern open-source online store with Odoo eCommerce. Odoo allows you to set up a new store in minutes. Get secure payments, configurable shipping options, and more, out of the box.
What is Odoo? Explore the Limitless Possibilities of the biggest eCommerce platform.
The Odoo eCommerce module provides you with a fully functional eCommerce store. The user friendly-platform allows even small businesses to master it. And it is powerful enough to support enterprise-scale eCommerce stores.
How do I accept online payments with Odoo?
To receive online payments via Odoo, you must use an online payment gateway. Payment gateways provide a service that ensures that payment processing happens securely and merchants promptly receive their funds.
Apart from credit credit and debit card payments, it is also important to consider accepting other payment methods that your customers are likely to prefer. The customer experience at checkout has a significant impact on conversion.
By using DPO Pay as your online payment gateway, WooCommerce stores can effortlessly accept online payments and offer multiple payment methods with one solution.
Signup Instantly today or contact us to get more information.
What are the benefits of using Odoo for eCommerce?
- Odoo comes with an integrated eCommerce platform, inventory where sales can easily be maintained via automatic stock adjustments and reporting..
- Odoo are is open-source, meaning that anybody can use, study, change and improve the code.
- Odoo is User-Friendly: It’s simple to set up and use, and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. It enables anyone to create an eCommerce store.
- It is easy to customise the look and feel: Plenty of free and paid themes allow you to build a beautiful online store.
- Lots of features and apps: Odoo comes with all the tools you’ll need to manage a successful online business. And because it’s so popular, there are plenty of plugins to use.
Easy Setup – How it Works
Sign Up for a
and install the DPO plugin
Integrate by adding your Company and Service ID
Start accepting payments
online on your store
Talk to Sales
Fill in our short form to get in touch with our team and start growing your business.