Experience has shown that the festive season is preferred by fraudsters as the mood is more relaxed.
In light of this we would like you to follow the below procedure to ensure that you remain protected:
- Issue e-tickets to customers who are have been verified and authenticated by yourselves and/or 3G Direct Pay.
- Ensure that in all cases the card holder is one of the travelling passengers. If the cardholder is not any of the travelling passengers, kindly send an email to: [email protected]; for further assistance in verifying the details.
- In a case that a customer sends you scanned copies of credit cards both the front and the back, or full card details when you have not asked for them, please get in touch with 3G Direct Pay to verify the details.
- For Customers who have made the bookings and payments online kindly verify the card at the Check in Procedure
- Transactions with red dots, apply the Fraud Prevention Checklist
- For fraudulent Email Template examples click here