Attention all hospitality industry professionals: The Kenya Hospitality Trade Fair (KHTF) 2013 will take place from July 25-27, 2013, at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) in Nairobi, Kenya. Putting Kenya on the international map, the trade fair, organized by Suljan Events, will feature 100 exhibitors from more than 10 countries and will attract over 10,000 industry professionals, including hotel managers, owners of hospitality-geared businesses, architects, interior designers, and suppliers and distributors providing products, services, and solutions to the field of hospitality.
In recent years, Kenya has boosted its image by making a name for itself as a leader in conference tourism. In December 2012 Kenya won the World Travel Award (WTA) for “Leading Tourism Board” and was recognized as “Best African Tourism Board” during the Africa Safari awards which took place in London, England. This year, Kenya’s “Magical Kenyan” stand at the Indaba Tourism Trade Fair in Durban, South Africa, was declared “Second Best Tourism Stand” in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) category, while Kenya has also been chosen to host the upcoming World Travel Awards scheduled to take place in October 2013. Its heightened status has done much to improve its global reputation as a safe travel destination and to increase the number of tourists visiting the region.
Having hosted 29 international association conferences to date, conference tourism has created a boon for business in Kenya. Kenya Airways makes travel to the region convenient from all parts of the continent and it’s easy to connect to Kenya from any European location. In addition to the keynote address, the packed program for the upcoming KHTF includes topics such as Regional Economic Outlook, Assessment of East Africa’s Hotel Investment Landscape, Investment Planning, International Outlook on the Hospitality Sector Growth Projections, Brand Consolidation Strategies, Increasing Operational Efficiency, and more. The Economics of Brand Consolidation in East Africa’s Market International Outlook on the Hospitality Sector Growth Projections Assessment of East Africa’s Hotel Investment Landscape Assessment of East Africa’s Hotel Investment Landscape Assessment of East Africa’s Hotel Investment Landscape
What else does the Kenya Hospitality Trade Fair 2013 have to offer? Exhibitors and visitors can look forward to:
- Networking and closing deals with business partners from around the world
- First access to innovative products and cutting-edge technologies in all sectors of the hospitality industry
Learning about cost-effective solutions for their establishments
- Discovering the latest industry trends and designs
- Increased global recognition of their businesses
Getting expert advice from leaders in the field, including how to invest wisely and grow their business
Exhibitor categories to be featured at the July 2013 Kenya Hospitality Trade Fair are:
- Furnishing, Interior Décor & Design
- Hospitality Supplies and Equipment
- Foods & Beverages
- Technology & Sustainability (including entertainment, Internet connectivity, reservation systems, in-room technology, security, Web solutions, management systems, telecommunications systems/services, and technical support)
- Outdoor & Tailor-Made Experience (i.e. concierge services, car & limousine rental services, pool & spa, landscaping, outdoor equipment, wellness, and marina/yacht/helicopter luxury experiences)
See you there!
Eran Feinstein is the founder of 3G Direct Pay Limited. 3G provides global e-commerce and online payments solutions for the travel and related industries He is a leading authority in the fields of e-commerce, travel and payments, having acquired extensive experience from various parts of the world.